Marc,

        We have had our differences, but if anyone attacks you for your
commitment
to your job their a fool! As for your lack of attention to the Nat's during
that time, WTF you were their and did one H#!! of a job!!! You have
absolutely nothing to apologize for.

As for NOS, I think the turn out for RES was weakened by it not being at the
Nat's. I also believe the reason you didn't hear any groaning about it not
being flown is that everyone was to busy trying to concentrate on the task
at hand. The LSF needs to be flexible this we know but please don't miss
interpret the lack of complaints as a willingness to let it die.

Harry De Boer