From: "Edmonds, Terry D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring@airage.com
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 8:30:26 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Perfect on 50MHZ

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */

{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",
"sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {}
 _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
        {}
-->

Anybody out there flying a full carbon Pike Perfect on  JR
50MHZ? I would be interested to know what receiver antenna placements seem to
work or not.

Terry Edmonds