After all this, this to me is just another reason to use FAI winches and thus
it would encourage FAI participation and encourge a bit of uniformity.  Also,
they could just change F3J over to it too.

But none of this will probably happen since we are basically cheap and FAI sure
won't change anything that the USA has come up with, right Joe?

I do like the resistor idea too, something reasonable to accomplish, that is
one to think about.

Marc