If you come to my contest, you'll be launching on 180# line and if you
break it, you'll fly it. Just because you have no skill, just brute
strength, is not my problem, either. So who says we have to cater to
your HIGHER line strength needs. There is something in the rule book
about the CD settting the rules of a particular contest. If I have
everyone showing up with ICON 8s or whatever, 300# line is what I need
to provide. My suggestion of 180# line doesn't actually cater to
anyone. It's still too heavy for lots of models. It's actually strong
enough to launch your Icon or my Onyx JW. The real world is that not
everyone wants the latest carbon gobbler to fall out of the tree... so
DUUUHHH!!! yourself. Wake up ... it ain't all about you.

--
schrederman