Guys,

Did I miss something in Tim's original post.  I do not recall anyware in there
it mentioned anything about making it where everybody gets to win.  I believe
somewhere along the way all you guys have go in your heads that Tim's intent
was to make everybody a winner.

As much as this group is afraid of trying something that represents a change in
the status quo, I have no idea how the OVSS ever got MOM and SMOM off the
ground.

My guess is if there were 10 contest held around the country all using Tim's
format, that when the smoke cleared at the end of the day, the guys in the area
that normally win the wood will still be the guys that win the wood.

I am much against the new era of everybody wins and lets not keep score or
records in kids sports as the next guy.  I feel we are raising a whole
generation of people who feel they only need to show up to be rewarded.  I see
it in my work force right now with some of the younger employees.  The deal is
though, Tim's format DOES NOT promote this.  Maybe some of you need to go back
and re-read the original email.

Just my 2 cents worth.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave