Hi Folks
  I picked up a NIB Thermal Dancer. I really only wanted a wing and WR, but
this seemed to be the only way to get one. So I would like to sell the fuze
parts. It is the fuse/Pod. CF boom, the CF control rods, tow hook on the mount
assembly, bagged elevator/stab with the CF V mount, bagged rudder/fin assembly
misc kevlar cloth and some wood parts that come in the kit. I'm asking $225
shipped in the CONUS or $200 for a local pick up or sale.  If it does not sell
at that price in a day or two I'll be open to offers. Sorry no Pay Pal. Bank
check or Postal MO. Thanks. Brian Smith Tullahoma Ten.