Have been flying the Ava some more. What kind of tape do people use on the tips
so that the edge of the covering doesn't peel up? I've been having that
problem. Or perhaps I should run a bit of thin CA to seal the edges??

BTW, I saw that video of the guy launching his Ava like a DLG. It's really more
like a hammer throw, as the idea is to use a loop of line from your hand to the
tow hook and just hold the tip in place. Anyway, I tried it and it works fine,
but it didn't somehow feel right so I didn't put any power in it. Got maybe 30
or 40 feet anyway. Suspect over 100 is possible if you pull out the stops. No
wobbles or anything. Even tho my cg is quite conservative, however, it doesn't
pull up much.