I use 123 cells and they are great for sport flying. You can charge them up at
up to 40 amps.. YES 40 amps with a zip wire... I use 2 deep cycle 12v battery's
in series with 8ft of lamp cord to charge 6cell packs in 10 - 12 min. They
actually get better over time and seem to like being abused......

However.. They have a serious voltage drop under constant load so they don't
work well with my electric tow planes were full power is required for up to 2
min.

Craig

B B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px }
body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Hmmm... I didn't know
that the A123 was a Lipo either.

Occasionally/often frustrated;
...never defeated...