Gordy,

As a designer, I look at the overall list as more of a Manufacturer's
advertising list.  Think about it, each plane costs over $2500 to have
in flying condition, and each is like a Formula 1/Indy racer in it's own
regard.

For information on planes, I would be interested in 3 views (probably
already available), weights, airfoils, etc.  However, are any of the
planes "Original Designs"?  DP mentioned he was building a moldie a
while back, and I was looking forward to hearing of it's results.

Are the planes so close in performance that differences do not matter?

Years ago, F3B Worlds used to distribute data on ships, new approaches
to old problems etc.  I compiled a DVD back in 2001 of IHLGF data and it
was distributed.  I an going to the German Open and home to take alot of
pictures because how we address design issues for US conditions is alot
different from the design conditions in Europe.

I would love to see more regarding planes, setups, etc.

Chris