Hi Guys,

I did the split thing on my Super AVA....because I had nothing to do that
weekend in a motel. I have  servo on each and can independently adjust or
operate them....never have though.

There was the justification that the Big Single "blanked the  stab".  Frankly
I wouldn't know the difference because landing a Spoiler  ship is an art, not
a skill. I can tell you this there have been plenty of times  in a contest
when I wished I had all of that Spoiler!..or an anchor to drop!  ;-).

You know what Snoop Dog says in his song..."Split like its hot"...I  don't
know what that means either, but do it if you want, especially if you
convinced
it will put you in the winner's circle...otherwise, your time will be  better
spent practicing landings with the single ....okay or the split  :).
Gordy

In a message dated 8/5/2008 8:51:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,