Tom

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:49:38 -0400Subject: [RCSE] "I have
a Challenge for JR/Spectrum DSM Radios!"To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Too bad its going to have to wait!

I don't know if you guys can read, or read the Model Airplane News, or some of
the others, but on the back page JR DSM and Spectrum have thrown down the
gauntlet, put their systems where their money is..and have set up monthly
challenges to their systems.

For instance....Cal Orr challenge them to send him 40 systems to have on
simultaneously, while testing with what I guess is a Spectrum Analyzer and
other stuff.....I suppose because there has been the rumor about 40 monkeys at
40 radios all wiggling the sticks 40 times per ...etc

Anyway, the next one was a heat test...they put an RX with remote into an oven
powered up with test gear and found that at about 200+ degrees the case melted
but the RX kept on working.
Looks like they are serious about this 2.4 stuff and aren't waiting for some to
find a glitch...they want to show us, or I should say prove to us that their
system really works, not just seems to work in model airplanes just fine.
What an expensive and whacky way to show their customers that their DSM system
really is working.

Got to love fellow sailplaners who also sell radios :-)

They must think we are all from Missouri !

Can't wait to see what challenges they give themselves next.
Gordy
Home for the week

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on
AOL Autos.
Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/