When I ordered an extra module I inquired on what was in stock, purchased
the closest to my desired frequency and then bought a crystal set for the
frequency needed.  Seems they do not stock odd channel modules, but the
crystals they do.

At 03:00 PM 4/14/00 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I am looking for a channel 57 frequency module for a Futaba 7UGFS.  I am
>pretty sure the 8U series are the same.  I have one on indefinite
>backorder at Tower - now going on 2 months.  I need this for the NATS this
>year.  Can anyone recommend an alternate supplier that may carry the
>modules?

Steve Meyer  http://www.mcs.net/~stmeyer/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
S.O.A.R. in Gurnee, IL