----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Don't let RCSE die! (Should get REBORN)



> This is why I prefer email, everyone can use their own email client, be it
webbased,
> outlook express or similar or text based (i like mutt) ..
> everyone can read the messages sorted in the way they like with an
interface they are
> comfortable with and can customize to their liking.
> And I have yet to see a webbased forum that allows me to filter and sort
messages with
> the ease and flexibility that an email program can.
>
> Regards,
> Gerard Saraber

Actually, you can do all that at news://rec.models.rc.soaring.  However, you
should access the news group via DejaNews vice a news reader
(http://www.deja.com/topics_md.xp?group=rec.models.rc.soaring&search=topic).

You can use your browser to read at your leisure and post replies directly
on the site.  They have a power search option (at the bottom of the page)
that allows you to search by a variety of criteria and sort on several
critieria as well.

I hang out on both but I have to say I prefer the quality and quantity of
the content on RCSE better.

Dave


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to