When, as a kid, I roller skated, ran my "box scooter" or bicycled, I always
preferred to make left turns. Later, when flying full scale or R/C and when
driving a car, I still preferred to make left turns. Right turns seems
awkward and unnatural. I'm right-handed. I wonder if "lefties" prefer to
make right hand turns? Any out there to comment?

> From: jim larkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Clifford Schwinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; RCSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [RCSE] flying question
> Date: Monday, May 14, 2001 6:33 PM
>
> Cliff--I too prefer left and have to make myself fly right circles.
Always
> flew left turns in full size approahes.
Habit---practice-practice-practice.