At 01:12 PM 6/24/01 +0200, Tord S Eriksson wrote:

>I was just wondering if anyone of you guys
>have seen a kit for the Quickie, or just
>have seen some plans somewhere?

I recall seeing a 1/4 scale Quickie kit in the Tower Hobbies catalog, but
that was a few years ago.

Also, here are some plans for a 27" span Quickie from RCM...

http://www.rcmmagazine.com/e/env/0001-147322-3646814680-179084191-7441-1o305
/store/store-plans-list-2.html?link=/store/store-plans-catalog-tem.html&item
=plans:pl-840

And a 55" one...

http://www.rcmmagazine.com/e/env/0001-147322-3646814680-179084191-7441-6n9G5
/store/store-plans-list-2.html?link=/store/store-plans-catalog-tem.html&item
=plans:pl-868

>IS there a good glider simulator out there, for PCs,
>by the way??

There was something out there called Glider3D, a freeware program that
tried to simulate slope gliding, but the last version I saw was really
buggy.  The Mulitplex sim seems to get good reviews with regards to its
glider simulation.  There's also a full scale glider sim called "Hang Sim"
that simulates hang gliders, para gliders, and sailplanes.

Brett