Hey now,
        Up here (s.f. bay) they've grounded the parafoils and hang gliders
at the coast, but we're still flying models. A power buddy of mine called
and told me the Livermore r/c field was closed, 'course that's kinda close
to the radlab... I did get stoped on the bridge aproach on sunday, I had
some battery packs on the passenger seat for e-planes. The cop was very
nice and friendly after finding out they were just power packs and not
dynamite like the toll taker thought.
                        RobII
                (shaken, not stired)

*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*'`'*.,.*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Bill Malvey wrote:

> On 9/17/01 6:28 PM, "Andrew Stanley-Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > 
> > Yes!  I haven't been flying in a week now, and while it's annoying I have
> > RC soaring to sustain me. ..
> 
> I guess I didn't make my point. I'm asking if anybody has had RC flying shut
> down. We may have an RC field closed by the FAA.
> 
> I understand the full size, but RC seems to be just a bit over the top. Of
> course the argument for RPV's is a good one.
> 
> Oh well.
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> Bill Malvey
> Ladera Ranch, California
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to