Well I thought I would be the first to start this thread this year...

I am driving out to "Callie" from Colorado and was looking to see if any
body wanted to share driving time/ expense, and also if any body needed
to have airplanes or field support equipment carried out to Visalia.  
I am planning to leave Thursday morning spending the night out or drive
through the night ??? so as to get to "V" on Friday morning for some
orientation flights. 
If any one wants to be picked up along the way that will work for also...
I also have a room at the Holiday Inn reserved already reserved.

So if anyone is interested contact me off the list.



Dr. Dan Williams 
Broomfield, Co
RMSA/PPSS

Bad roads bring good people and good roads bring bad people.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to