At 02:16 PM 11/7/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>You betcha! For guys that like to
>compete it's a bit of heaven, you are always challenged, never a free pass,
>and most likely experience an accelerated learning curve in whatever event it
>is applied.

Wow, nice post Bruce.  Exactly my feelings.


>I've only encountered it in the Midwest but I never forgot it, and BTW--when
>you win, you've really won! You've knocked off every good flyer there, no
>luck of the matrix deal.

It's just as you remember it with HLG, the same deal except with the big 
toys.  It is really fun, works VERY well with unlimited too.

You may be in sunny Texas now bud, but I am going to Cincinnati this 
weekend with a group of hungry SOAR pilots to fly a little MoM at the CSS 
Turkey Shoot / Pumpkin Fly / OVSS round up day 2 all wrapped into one 
contest on Sunday.  Hopefully I can get into the money round with all these 
sharp pilots about..  8-)


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to