James--Sherman did one on the 388 also.  He is on this exchange---Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Vaello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: [RCSE] X388S programming question


> I just picked up a JR X388S, and I was curious if there was an article on
> how to program it for a four servo wing and V-tail. I have used Sherman
> Knight's article on the 8103 before, and it was very helpful. Is there
> anything simliar to it, or would someone be able to give me some pointers?
>
> Thanks,
> James Vaello
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
> http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
>
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to