James,

I know of no article specifically for the 388 but it
is really an 8 channel 783. You should be able to
download the manual for the 783 on the Horizon web
site and the programming should be the same.

BTW..when I sent my 783 in to Horizon for service the
last time they were able to reprogram the ROM to bring
out the 8th. channel and make it effectively a 388. I
think all that is added is AUX3 for the 8th channel
and some helecopter programming stuff to boot. Not a
bad deal for not asking for it.

Hope this helps,

Mark
http://www.isthmusmodels.com
--- James Vaello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just picked up a JR X388S, and I was curious if
> there was an article on 
> how to program it for a four servo wing and V-tail.
> I have used Sherman 
> Knight's article on the 8103 before, and it was very
> helpful. Is there 
> anything simliar to it, or would someone be able to
> give me some pointers?
> 
> Thanks,
> James Vaello
> 
>
_________________________________________________________________
> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print
> your photos: 
> http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
> 
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane
> News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests
> to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to