The prompt results are thanks to Richard Ware.  Richard has spent the 
past two years working on a total solutions style of database for 
sailplane contests.  It does all of the scheduling, random matrix 
generation, frequency separation, scoring, normalization, etc. for 
any event.  For handlaunch, I simply entered the tasks I was going to 
choose from, and could easily pick how many, the order of tasks, any 
requirements (hand catch, etc.), and it will spit out score sheets 
and groups in seconds flat.  An amazing bit of work from a very 
dedicated guy.  I hope he will release the software in the next year 
so that others can take advantage of its features.  I believe it was 
used for the NATS last year in its pre-beta stages.

>Nice work. Very prompt results.
>
>At 10:44 PM 6/23/2002 -0400, David A. Enete wrote:
>>The results of the 2002 Mid-South Soaring Championship are 
>>available on the Mid-South web site.  Each event has a detailed 
>>breakdown of the scoring as well as summaries.
>>
>>http://midsouth.atlantasoaring.com/



- David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

USA
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to