The odds were a bit in the favor of that as I know three of them were not there on Sunday... which perhaps left two or three if Paul Siegel showed up.

Did the weather cooperate for day #2? If so, what were the results? I reckon from your post that the weather did cooperate and you did well.

We all did miss you on Saturday, Jerry... 8-)

I hope you guys had fun today,
Jim


At 08:25 PM 5/11/2003, Shape wrote:
NEWS FLASH
Icons didn't bring home any trophies on Sunday either. How could that
happen?
Jerry Shape

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level III ICQ 6997780 R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to