That is a hard question to answer since there are so many ways to get RCSE.

If you take the numbers for those subscribed directly, receiving messages from airage, then that number holds pretty steady around 1000 subscribers.

I have no way of knowing how many people read RCSE at any of the other mail archives. There are several for RCSE.

Ray Hayes wrote:
I hope I don't get bashed for this question, I'm curious how many there are
subscribed to this exchange ?

Ray Hayes http://www.skybench.com Home of Wood Crafters