Hello Jered,

You do not want a moldie DLG, I went through this when I first started hand launch.

Just bite the bullet and buy a XP-4 from Denny at Polecat. yes it's a little more money but money well spent. The moldies wing will slowly delaminate at the spar over time and they are always heavier than they say.

I just ordered two XP-4 for this next years flying season. I have also had a Taboo and an Oncore both great planes but the XP-4 is cheaper.

Just my two cents worth.

Craig Allen LSF111

Jared <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Photon II looks nice but not exactly what I’m looking for.

It needs to be under 13ozs AUW (preferably under 11 or 12) and an aileron model.

Anyone have any experience with the Absolut?  I have heard it is heavy (13+ozs) can anyone confirm the AUW?

The models I’m considering are:

Blaster (looks the best so far)

Absolut

Fireworks III (not sure how VAT works but I’m guessing this will probably be out of my price range…)

It doesn’t have to be a moldie…all these 3 just happen to be…

Thanks again!

Jared