They sell it by weight, so your length will vary.

At 12:11 PM 10/27/2004, Bill Malvey wrote:
OK, I need line for a new winch. Memphis Net and Twine seems to be the place
most people use. My question is what test line are most folks using and how
much?? I have mostly molded planes and a heavy foot on the pedal.

Memphis has braided nylon seine twine in two sizes that look right, 290#
test (680 foot rolls) and 250# test (720 foot rolls). I'm thinking 3 rolls
to start of either one (2,040 ft to 2,160 ft).