Santa gave me a Picolario and installing it in a glider controlled by a Stylus has me partially stumped. The Picolario needs to be installed on a receiver channel that can have three positions, +100%, neutral and -100%, either proportional or a three-position switch. I can’t find a way to control channel 7 or 8 (spoiler and gear) with a three position switch. Any of you Stylus gurus out there able to give me advice?

Worst case I’ll install it on the rudder channel with a Y connector. Not perfect, but workable.

Anker