All,
I just got another order of Sopranos in. They are
going fast so let me know if you are in need.
Also, I got in a few of two new designs I have been
working on. The first is called Trio. It is a 3 meter
full function pod and boom in the Drela style. Of
coursse it is builtup in that Ukranian way. $700 +
shipping
The other is called Piper which is a full function
version of the Soprano. $700 + Shipping.
Both have MH-32 airfoils and the quality is excellent.
They will also be available in electric versions.
I also have a test example in of a new molded ship I
am working on. It will be called Chumley. I'll have
more info and pictures as I put it together. I like
what I see and am very excited about it.
I will have photos shortly. I have not been home when
it is daylight to get pictured done this week.
Cheers,
Mark Miller
www.isthmusmodels.com
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in
text format