There was some discussion quite a while back about what cameras to use for digital photography of planes.

I recently purchased a Nikon D70 and have two lenses. The kit 18-70mm and a zoom tele 70-300mm - with digital you get the equivalent of 1.5 times the lens, so I really have from 35mm to 450mm. Anyway, the best thing about this camera is that when you press the button it takes a picture, no shutter delay. Even better, you can now get the camera with the kit lens for under a grand with mail in rebate.

Anker

Anker Berg-Sonne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]