I find this paragraph from  * Social Credit, Part III: The Design of Economic
Freedom APPENDIX* rather  interesting. Any comment?

* * * ** * *
DRAFT SOCIAL CREDIT SCHEME FOR SCOTLAND

Any administrative change in the organisation of the Post Office should
specifically exclude transfer of the money and postal order department and
the savings bank. No payments of the national dividend will be made except to
individuals, and such payments will not be made where the net income of the
individual for personal use, from other sources, is more than four times that
receivable in respect of the national dividend. The national dividend will be
tax-free in perpetuity, and will not be taken into consideration in making
any returns for taxation purposes, should such be required. Except as herein
specified this dividend will be inalienable.
Seems to contradict some thinking expressed on this list. Did Douglas recant
at some later stage?

Jessop.
PS. I like the idea of either not paying to those who have no need, or
grabbing it back via the tax system.