Hi all,

is this the "both the error and disk LEDs stay lit up" issue? I had it
myself again just an hour ago. It happens every now and then with no
obvious reason after a power failure, with CF mounted internally and no
additional HDDs or other exotics attached. Most of the time everything
works fine, but this "thingie" does make the board unreliable.

Bill