In message <o2t2cb417231005071107mbf3b70afxfa37c27631e7d...@mail.gmail.com>, Ru
ssell Sutherland writes:

>I am planning on mounting a net4801 board, without the case, on a
>vertical piece of plywood.
>Are there any precautions I need to take in terms of grounding, insulation
>etc.?

Make sure not to bend the PCB by tightening the screws too hard,
and make sure that air can circulate behind the PCB.

Mounting the PCB with for tiny wood-screws through four rubber
grommets as standoff works great, but pretty much any kind of
plastic-pipe will do.

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956