From: Maarten Koster [mailto:mvkos...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Muffinman
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 11:02 AM
To: f.schuhm...@t-online.de
Cc: soekris-tech@lists.soekris.com
Subject: Re: [Soekris] Net5501 + Samsung HD204UI 3.5" hdd + 1 slot standard case

Very nice indeed, unfortunately 2.5" hdd don't go further than 1TB as
far as I know (and I need 2TB) and are much more expensive. I know the
issues with heat complicate matters a bit, but if the hdd can be powered
by the board, I'll find a solution for that somehow.

Kind regards, Maarten

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 6264
(20110704) __________