This question comes up often.   Its usually the power supply.

- Robert

On 12/10/13 8:19 AM, Embedding Linux wrote:
Hello,

On 18/09/13 14:34, Eivind Eide wrote:
However this is not a boot problem, it's a board start problem.
Some time ago, after power recycling, which always went well before, the
box didn't boot up and only the green power led and the red error led
was lit. I then tried to press the reset button and the box continued to
boot as normally. Because of occasional need for power cycling this
happened a couple more times, then the other day after power cycling it
wouldn't start anymore at all. And now pressing the reset button does
nothing, except the four interface leds flash a fragment of a moment,
and then back to only green power led and red error led lit.
I've got exactly this same problem on one of my box (except the four
interface leds never stop flashing like crazies, even without any
attached cable). Second time a net6501 dies on us, with exactly the same
symptoms. Is there some reliability problem on those motherboards ?

Sincerely,