This code was added so the debugging from openssl would hit the sofia
callbacks.  if you don't need tls support, you could easily build
without and not have the issue at all, otherwise, commenting that out
should be fine.  Maybe we need to add  a configure check if that
function is there and if so use it, otherwise, just print to stdout
like it has??

Mike