2008/1/30, Fabio Margarido <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Jan 30, 2008 5:13 PM, Michael Jerris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This code was added so the debugging from openssl would hit the sofia
> > callbacks.  if you don't need tls support, you could easily build
> > without and not have the issue at all, otherwise, commenting that out
> > should be fine.  Maybe we need to add  a configure check if that
> > function is there and if so use it, otherwise, just print to stdout
> > like it has??
>
> I don't need tls yet, but probably will in the not-so-distant future.
> A fallback to stdout would be great, so I don't have to upgrade my
> openssl.

Sorry for the TLS problems... Looks like on all my boxes that have
older OpenSSL the OpenSSL sucks so hard that I've disabled the TLS
build altogether.

I looked at the prob and it seems to me that it is not really
necessary to use ERR_print_errors_cb(), but it seems to me that the
ERR_get_error() and ERR_*_error_string() can do the job properly.

Please give a look to the patches in darcs, and see if they work on
your SSL version...

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com