Hi,

I am very new to sofia sip. I came across sofia sip libraries while looking for
open source SIP implementations that have been ported to Symbian OS (SDK S60 to
be precise).

I have the following questions to the experts of this list:

1. I presume that sofia sip has already been ported to the Symbian S60
platform. Please confirm this.
2. My test scenario involves Nokia N95 and N96 devices, GSM and wi-fi networks
and soft handoff (make before break). Hence I would need multi-threading
support for my app. I would like to know whether sofia sip supports
multi-threaded applications on Symbian.

Thanks in Advance for your comments.

best
Vin