I have a Freeswitch issue, where I have softphones connected to two separate
subnets (one on eth0 and the other on eth1).  When I send an IM (i.e. SIP
MESSAGE) from the eth1 phone to the eth0 phone, a wireshark trace shows the
source IP address of the eth1 server address, rather than the eth0 server
address.  The eth1 address makes no sense on the eth0 subnet, so the softphone
does not reply.

Is there a sofia tag to control the source IP in this case?  The message is
going out the right interface; the issue is just that the source IP address is
wrong.

Thanks,
Jerry