--- In [email protected], "Jean Pierre MALLET F5MI"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I am distressed, but I asked you merely for the way to copy IPP...
> I took myself there badly and I used the function to "Answer a
> message" of Outlook Express 6......... through Wanadoo.... what
> created some problems.. When I noticed the mistake I came back to the
> function" Post has message" of the newsgroup..
> Sorry 73's Jan-Pier F5MI
>
Jan-Pier,
no need to be sorry, it's not your fault, you have done nothing wrong.
What happened is that a guy in India used your email address to send
fake messages to the group, that contained a worm inside some attached
pictures. So you have been a victim as well.
But now, with full moderation, this cannot happen any more.
73 Alberto I2PHD
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/