Eudora works quite well, and it's free. I has options for you to 
determine how messages are displayed, including not rendering HTML.

At 06:26 AM 1/31/2006, you wrote:
>First rule of list groups.
>
>Do not use an email client that automatically  allows HTML or attachments. No
>version of Outlook meets this criteria. Use Pegasus or Thunderbird 
>in text only
>mode for responding to lists. Outlook is a virus and worm magnet.
>
>R
>
>Jean Pierre MALLET F5MI wrote:
> > I am distressed, but I asked you merely for the way to copy IPP...
> > I took myself there badly and I used the function to "Answer a
> > message" of Outlook Express 6......... through Wanadoo.... what
> > created some problems.. When I noticed the mistake I came back to the
> > function" Post has message" of the newsgroup..
> > Sorry 73's Jan-Pier F5MI
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the 
same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; 
only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to