Hi Alberto,
I have used you SD Radio to decode AM on my hardware for the first time.
 
I noticed (Possible BUG) that if I slide the volume slider (in windows 
Record panel) all the way the the bottom, the sound muted and to get 
sound back I had to close the program and start the program again.
I was using version .99.
 
My first attempt to tune in anything was to look for standard US 
broadcast FM. I was not able to demodulate anything. The problem may be 
that my hardware was actually designed for much higher frequencies.
 
Thank you for you great efforts.
I do plan to write some software of my own in Visual Basic. I need to 
finish working out some hardware issues befor I start on any software. 
I prefer your software over Rocky or Power SDR/ Flex-radio.
 
 
Best regards,
Dave AD5JO





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to