Hi Alberto,
I don't have another computer set-up at the moment.

Thank you,
Dave



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alberto I2PHD
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [soft_radio] Re: SD Radio V .99 possible Bug

Hi Dave,

   thanks for the report. I waited to answer your message, as I wanted to do
some tests. I have been unable to replicate that bug. I tried in all modes
(USB/LSB/AM/FM) but when I set the level slider of the Windows mixer down to
zero, the spectrum did stabilize at about -120dB (this using a Terratec
Aureon Sky card), with some residual noise. Moving up again the slider
caused an increase of the noise level, without the hang that you noticed.
Do you have the possibility to test with another sound card, even on another
PC? Did anybody else notice such a behavior when setting to zero the slider
of the line in level?

Thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD
----------------------------

David WardenDurkee wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
> I have used you SD Radio to decode AM on my hardware for the first time.
> [snip]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to