Hello, I am sorry, but I never sent this email. I checked, but I do not have a virus on my computer. I did use a friend's computer a while back, he must have a virus on his PC. Once again, sorry for this Regards, Farhan Shahid
i2phd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In [email protected], "fanoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Note: forwarded message attached. > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > Farhan, this group does not distribute attachments, they are plainly deleted... 73 Alberto I2PHD SPONSORED LINKS Ham radio Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply --------------------------------- YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS Visit your group "soft_radio" on the web. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. --------------------------------- --------------------------------- Yahoo! Travel Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations! [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
