--- In [email protected], Farhan Shahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>    
>   I am sorry, but I never sent this email.
>    
>   I checked, but I do not have a virus on my computer. I did use a
> friend's computer a while back, he must have a virus on his PC.
>    
>   Once again, sorry for this
>    
>   Regards,
>    
>   Farhan Shahid

 Farhan,

   I know. The IP of the originator of that message was located in
India, again. I guess there is someone in India who is still angry
because I refused to accept a posting about job openings in
Bangalore... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to