--- In [email protected], KY1K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Anyway, I think this might be the same virus that went through the
> list recently, and I'm curious as to whether anyone else on the
> list has been getting similar virus infected emails?
Art,
nothing received here, but it could well be thanks to my email
provider (usa.net) which has very effective virus and spam filters. As
a matter of fact I receive a total of about 150 messages per day, and
on average only 3 or 4 are spam. I don't see a virus in my inbox since
more than a couple of years...
73 Alberto I2PHD
P.S. Art, have you got my package about SDRadio ?
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/