Frank,
  I've known I2PHD for a while from another RX net gang. I follow his great 
software and enjoy using it. Frank  WA1GFZ

Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,
Since that forum is brand new, I would have to ask how did you hear
about it? Do you know the backgrounds of the people who started it?
Frank

________________________________________________________________________
> ________________________________________________________________________
> 
> Message: 1         
>    Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:07 +0000
>    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: i found a new wireless technology forum.
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I think it has (almost) nothing to do with Soft_Radio... has it?
> 
> 73 de Jose' CT1AXG
> 
> ---------------------------------------
>



    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "soft_radio" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to