1GB of RAM is no good for VISTA.  VISTA Requires 2 GB.  In fact, many PC
dealers are now giving away the second 1 GB for free including DELL and HP.

I can see it now.  Buy windows vista and get a coupon for 2 GB of free memory
Hi Hi.

My Winradio 305E runs great under VISTA.  In fact for some reason.  I can Run
WIN305E now while browsing the internet without it cutting out or getting an
error using the OCTOBER 31 1.97 software.

Same computer 2.2 GHZ but I added 3 GB of more memory for a total of 4GB and
new sound card creative XFI.

73
Ron

-------------- Original message from "i2phd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have been asked by many why I am not intending not even to test my
software under Vista, let alone porting it to the new opsys.

Here is another reason, as if the previous were not enough :

http://tinyurl.com/2bqkkm

73 Alberto I2PHD