--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Janne Pulkkinen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  My friend just bought Elektor SDR and would be very happy to have
> direct frequency control from Winrad, but we noticed that dll for
> elektor SDR didn't work because some mistake that has been done during
> compiling the dll.
>
>  I found one topic about this through goole, but the case seems to be
> open. Has anybody managed to find a solution to this?
>
> 73 de Janne, OH1GTF

 Janne,

   the author of that DLL hasn't modified his code, as far as I know.
If he is reading this message, and if he is willing to do this, he
could send the source code to me, and I will recompile it so that it
does not require any library when run. I will then place the updated
DLL on the Winrad Web site.

 73  Alberto  I2PHD