Adnan Yusuf wrote:

> For those of you who want to see the affect do this:
> 1- shut down your pc and listen to any ordinary radio that you have
> availabe
> 2- no switch on the pc and "try" to listen to the radio. Just observe
> how the performance falls.

  I have my PC near my ham station (an FT-1000MP MkV + ICR-75 + some other
receivers), but I have _absolutely_ no noise
from the PC. Why ? Because my antennas are at least 20m away from the PC, up in
the sky, while my station and the PC are
in the basement. So what is important is to have the antennas removed as much
as possible from the source of noise (the
PC) and fed with a good and well screened coax cable.

73  Alberto  I2PHD