Alberto-

Any chance you could post the contents of the message to this group? The
Winrad group is locked down unless you are a member.

-Ray  WB6TPU

From: soft_radio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:soft_ra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alberto I2PHD
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:44 AM
To: soft_radio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [soft_radio] E-Mu 0202

On 5/4/2010 2:06 PM, Peter wrote:

        Hi, everyone.  I bought a new E-Mu 0202 one week ago.  I'm a
little disappointed so far.  I've written up my experience with it to
date on my blog, garage-shoppe.com, but it boils down to image rejection
(that is, phase and amplitude matching between the I and Q channels)
which is inferior to my results with an SB-1090.  I may be doing
something wrong, and I'm not quite ready to give up on it.  If you've
used an E-Mu 0202, please read my blog post and tell me if I should be
doing something differently.  Thanks.

        73,
        Pete, NI9N

Pete,

   the E-MU 0202 is a very good card, but a bit sensitive on how you set
it up.
You may want to read the message I wrote on this subject on the Winrad
Yahoo group.
Go to this link :