Hello Alberto,

I have tried your version, and I did not notice any error at shutdown!

However, I have another problem which shows up after having used the
Winrad recorder for playing back a file, and returning to the receiver
function of Winrad:
The DLL window is missing, so I cannot tune the PMSDR to another
frequency (only within the span as shown on the waterfall display).
I can get the DLL window back with 'options' - 'select input' - 'PMSDR',
but at that time I get an error message:

  ''Winrad - Access violation at address 014B133C in module
'ExtIO_PMSDR.dll'. Read of address 00000014".

After that I can continue with using Winrad.
I can close the PC without any error message popping up.

So this is probably not the symptom that has a relation with my
'shutdown' error.... I assume...

73's, Tom